★★★★★ 1 vote5
12 ozrefrigerated butermilk biscuits (use grands)
1 cham - chopped
2 Tbsponion - chopped
2 Tbspmargarine - softened
2 tspprepared mustard
1 tsppoppy seeds
5 sliceamerican cheese (slice in quarters)
1 can(s)black olives - sliced (sm can)
4mushrooms - fresh or canned
How to Make Turtlewiches
- Combine ham, onion, margarine & mustard.
- Pat 4 biscuits into 3-1/2" circles on greased baking sheet.
- Sppon 2 T. of ham mixture on each biscuit.
- Top each with 1 slice quartered cheese.
- Top with more ham mixture.
- Pat remaining 4 biscuits into 4" circle. Place over filling. Don't seal edges.
- Arrange 5 sliced olives on each biscuit. Sprinkle top with poppy seed. Insert one mushroom into filling of each sandwich for turtle's head.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 or until golden brown.