★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 12 oz
- refrigerated butermilk biscuits (use grands)
- 1 c
- ham - chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- onion - chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- margarine - softened
- 2 tsp
- prepared mustard
- 1 tsp
- poppy seeds
- 5 slice
- american cheese (slice in quarters)
- 1 can(s)
- black olives - sliced (sm can)
- mushrooms - fresh or canned
How to Make Turtlewiches
- 1Combine ham, onion, margarine & mustard.
- 2Pat 4 biscuits into 3-1/2" circles on greased baking sheet.
- 3Sppon 2 T. of ham mixture on each biscuit.
- 4Top each with 1 slice quartered cheese.
- 5Top with more ham mixture.
- 6Pat remaining 4 biscuits into 4" circle. Place over filling. Don't seal edges.
- 7Arrange 5 sliced olives on each biscuit. Sprinkle top with poppy seed. Insert one mushroom into filling of each sandwich for turtle's head.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes at 350 or until golden brown.