★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 c
- 4 c
- egg noodles
- 10 3/4oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 6oz cans all white tuna in water
- 1-2 can(s)
- chicken in water
- 1 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- mild cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg
- lay's classic potatoe chips
How to Make Tuna or Chicken Cassarole
- 1Boil egg noodles in the water until tender. Drain and place in 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 2Mix in soup, milk, tuna or chicken with the egg noodles. Mix well. Top with cheese and then potatoes chips.
- 3Place in oven at 350 until warmed through.
- 4I add less milk to make it thicker, more cheese then 8oz (cause really, who doesn't love cheese) and only about half the bag of chips. I have evan added a couple of cans of mixed veggies to make it into a complete meal.