Too Easy Caserole
How to Make Too Easy Caserole
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3In frying pan brown hamburger and onion. Drain grease from pan. (If using other meat make sure its cooked then sprinkle onion on top)
- 4Spread meat and onion evenly in baking pan.
- 5Evenly spread the two cans of soup over meat in baking pan.
- 6Spread hashbrowns evenly over the soup.
- 7Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- 8Do not cover! If you do the hashbrowns will be soggy and yucky. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes or until the hashbrowns are lightly brown and the cheese is melted.