Too Easy Caserole
1 lbshredded hashbrowns, the frozen ones
1onion, small, chopped
1 1/2 lbhamburger (or meat of your choice)
2 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Too Easy Caserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In frying pan brown hamburger and onion. Drain grease from pan. (If using other meat make sure its cooked then sprinkle onion on top)
- Spread meat and onion evenly in baking pan.
- Evenly spread the two cans of soup over meat in baking pan.
- Spread hashbrowns evenly over the soup.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Do not cover! If you do the hashbrowns will be soggy and yucky. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes or until the hashbrowns are lightly brown and the cheese is melted.