- 4 c
- wide egg noodles or no yolk noodles
- 8 c
- water, boiling
- 2 can(s)
- tuna in water
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine (optional)
- 1 dash(es)
- each of season salt, black pepper, garlic powder & salt
- 1/2 large
- bag of lay's potato chips
YOU CAN USE THE LIGHT OR FAT FREE SOUPS & 2% LOWFAT CHEESE
How to Make The Best Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1Pre-Heat Oven 350 degrees
Add water to large pot on stove top when water starts boiling add noodles and cook until al dente and drain water from noodles.
- 2In a large bowl add 2 cans of tuna drained. Add cream of chicken and mushroom soups. Bag of cheese and seasonings. Mix well to blend all ingredients. Add in drained noodles and butter or margarine(optional). Once again mix well.
- 3In a large baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray or greased with butter or margarine. Pour mixture into baking dish. Take Lay's Potato Chips(The Best for this recipe) crush them on top of the casserole. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.