☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 csour cream
4 Tbspdiced red onion
4flour tortillas-6 inch
4all beef hot dogs
1 cshredded lettuce, divided
1serrano pepper, seeded and diced
1 cfresh salsa, divided
1 cshredded pepperjack cheese, divided
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1/4 cchopped cilantro-optional
How to Make Tex-Mex Rabid Dogs
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat oil.
- In a food processor blend together the peeled, pitted avocado and sour cream until smooth.
- Lightly steam the tortillas so they don't break when you roll them.
- Fry hot dogs in hot oil.
- Lay the tortillas out side by side and place a hot dog on each one, not centered, closer to the edge.
- Now place toppings next to hot dog. Avocado mayo, salsa, lettuce, serranos, onions, cheese.....
- Holding onto the tortilla roll it over the hot dog and condiments-snug it in tight.
- Seal with toothpick and repeat with remaining 3 hot dogs and tortillas.
- Place in your hot skillet with remaining oil-turn often-you want them just toasted.
- Serve with refried beans and Mexican rice.