★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 c
- chopped green pepper
- envelope italian-style spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 can(s)
- tomato paste (8 ounces)
- 3/4 c
- tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (12 ounces)
- cup plus 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 c
- shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
How to Make Tebow Family Pizza Pie
- 1In a large skillet, cook and stir beef and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the sauce mix, tomato paste, and the water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 7-10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 2Separate biscuits; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-inch deep-dish pie plate to form a crust. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; fill with meat mixture.
- 3Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese over top.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.