Tater Tot Shepards Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- 1 can(s)
- corn drained
- 2 can(s)
- diced tomatoes /do not drain
- 6-7 slice
- american cheese
- 1 1/2-2 lb
- tater tots
- 1//2 c
- chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pepper (to taste)
How to Make Tater Tot Shepards Pie
- 1Fry the hamburg until no pink remains & drain.
- 2Fry the onions and add them to the hamburg
- 3Add the undrained tomatoes to this. Put this mixture in A 13x9 baking dish.
- 4Spread the 2 cans of drained corn over it.
- 5Palce the cheese on so most of the mixture is covered.
- 6Place the tater tots over this to cover the cheese. I used 1/12 pounds, but you can use nmore or less.
- 7Bake it in A preheated 350 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes untill cheese is melted and tater tots are golden brown.