Tater Tot Shepards Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)corn drained
2 can(s)diced tomatoes /do not drain
6-7 sliceamerican cheese
1 1/2-2 lbtater tots
1//2 cchopped onion
1 1/2 tsppepper (to taste)
How to Make Tater Tot Shepards Pie
- Fry the hamburg until no pink remains & drain.
- Fry the onions and add them to the hamburg
- Add the undrained tomatoes to this. Put this mixture in A 13x9 baking dish.
- Spread the 2 cans of drained corn over it.
- Palce the cheese on so most of the mixture is covered.
- Place the tater tots over this to cover the cheese. I used 1/12 pounds, but you can use nmore or less.
- Bake it in A preheated 350 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes untill cheese is melted and tater tots are golden brown.