Serve with a tossed salad, or some French Fries, any favorite side will compliment this dish.
1 pkgfork split english muffins
1 pkgsliced mushrooms
1kraft pepperorn olive oil mayo
12 sliceswiss cheese (cut in half)
6 mediumroma tomatoes (sliced)
12 slicebacon (cooked, cut in half)
12 sliceturkey or ham (each slice cut into 4's)
How to Make Swiss Barge
- Take Each English Muffin and Split In Half.
Place on Foil Lined Cookie Sheet
Place Sheet Under Broiler to Quick Toast Muffin Tops
- Take a Teaspoon of mayo for each muffin and spread on top.
- Place 4-6 sauteed mushroom slices over mayo
I saute in butter and add some granulated garlic to the butter before adding the mushrooms.
- Place 1 slice Cut into 4's Ham or Turkey over the mushrooms
- Place cut in half bacon slices and use a cris/cross pattern over the ham or turkey
- Top the ham or turkey with 2 slices of Roma Tomatoes
- Finally, add a Swiss cheese slice that was cut in half over the Roma Tomatoes. So you will be using the whole slice only it's cut in half. Cris/Cross
- Preheat your oven for 10 minutes. 400 Degrees
- Place in oven and cook until cheese melts.