- 1 pkg
- jimmy dean breakfast sausage (not links)
- 1 pkg
- frozen bread dough
- 3 oz
- velveeta cheese (about 2 inches)
- green and red pepper (optional)
- mushrooms, fresh sliced (optional)
- 3 pinch
- garlic salt (to taste)
- 1 clove
- garlic, chopped
How to Make Sausage Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Chop all vegetables (garlic cloves, onion, peppers and mushrooms) and saute in butter in saucepan. Set Aside.
- 2Cook sausage in pan, add garlic salt to taste while cooking. Drain. Add vegetables to sausage mixture.
- 3Cut thawed bread dough in half. Layer with sliced Velveeta cheese on either side of bread and place meat and vegetables on top of cheese. Put bread back together. Pinch sides all around to close.
- 4Cook at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes, just until bread is cooked and slightly browned on top. Serve.