★★★★★ 1 vote5
- six medium
- bell peppers
- 1 pkg
- ground beef
- 3 c
- rice, cooked, hot
- 1 medium
- 2 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce mix with mushrooms
- 1 dash(es)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large
- can tomato juice
- 1 pkg
- mexican cheese shreeded
How to Make Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1Brown ground beef in skillet add onions and cook until they are softened.
- 2wash,and prepare peppers for stuffing
- 3Boil rice according to package directions
- 4when rice is finnished mix rice, meat mixture and jar of mushroom sauce together.Season with salt, pepper and your favorite seasoning.
- 5Spoon rice mixture into peppers leaving about an 1/2 inch from the top of the pepper, pour the tomato juice in a nonstick glass baking dish and place the peppers in the dish
- 6bake until the peppers are soft, take out of the oven and top with your favorite shredded cheese,Mexican blend cheese is my favorit for this recipe.