★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 lb
- pizza dough
- 1/2 c
- pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 9 slice
- 7 slice
- deli honey ham
- 1 large
- egg (beaten)
- dried parsley,parmesan cheese (optional)
- extra pizza sauce for dipping (optional)
How to Make Stromboli
- 1Line a 15"x 10"x' pan with parchment paper or spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 2Spread dough out to about 10"x 16"...Spread sauce over 2/3 of dough lengthwise,leaving a plain strip on the one long side.
- 3Top sauce with 1/2 of grated cheese then all the salami,& ham.Top with remaining cheese.
- 4Brush the plain strip of dough with egg.Fold in sides about 1" and brush them with eggs.
- 5Roll up starting with the long side topped with all the fillings and ending with the plain strip on the bottom.
- 6Brush entire sandwich with eggs and gently cut slats in top every 1-2". Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake in a preheated 500* oven 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes. Cut into pieces.