★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 lbpizza dough
1/2 cpizza sauce
1 1/2 cfresh grated parmesan cheese
7 slicedeli honey ham
1 largeegg (beaten)
·dried parsley,parmesan cheese (optional)
·extra pizza sauce for dipping (optional)
How to Make Stromboli
- Line a 15"x 10"x' pan with parchment paper or spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Spread dough out to about 10"x 16"...Spread sauce over 2/3 of dough lengthwise,leaving a plain strip on the one long side.
- Top sauce with 1/2 of grated cheese then all the salami,& ham.Top with remaining cheese.
- Brush the plain strip of dough with egg.Fold in sides about 1" and brush them with eggs.
- Roll up starting with the long side topped with all the fillings and ending with the plain strip on the bottom.
- Brush entire sandwich with eggs and gently cut slats in top every 1-2". Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 500* oven 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes. Cut into pieces.