Spinach & Swiss Quiche
- refrigerated piecrust (from a 15-ounce package)
- large eggs
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- of a 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach,thawed and squeezed dry (1/2 cup)
- 4 oz
- swiss cheese, shredded (1 cup)
How to Make Spinach & Swiss Quiche
- 1Heat oven to 375'. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate, crimping edge.
- 2In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Spread the spinach into the bottom of the prepared piecrust. Pour egg mixture evenly over spinach, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- 3Transfer quiche to 375' oven and bake 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325' and continue to bake 20 minutes, until crust is puffed and browned (cover with foil if browning to quickly). Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving.