Spinach, Brie & Tomato Pizza
For me, the highlight of this pizza is the tomatoes - the chunkier the better!
Adjust quantities to your preference, these are the measurements that work for me and my family. Hope you enjoy as much as we do!
1store bought pizza base, use thin for small appetites or thick for big!
5 Tbspyour favourite pizza sauce or pasta sauce
1/4 ccheese, grated
1big handful of fresh spinach
1/2fresh tomato, sliced into thick wedges
3slices of brie cheese, cut into halves
Pinchsalt & pepper to taste
1sprinkle of diced bacon (optional, so the meat eaters dont feel deprived)
How to Make Spinach, Brie & Tomato Pizza
- Preheat oven to 200C.
1. Spread pasta sauce over the base and dont worry if it looks like too much, it tastes so much better
2. Sprinkle cheese over the sauce
3. Drop the spinach on top of cheese and spread around the base
4. Layer the tomato on top and then layer the Brie and sprinkle bacon over the top
5. Add a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until base is cooked (depends on your oven)