SPICY STUFFED POBLANO PEPPERS
1 pkgbag sucess brown rice
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
1 pkg8oz cream cheese
1 lbhot italian sausage(bulk or casings removed) cooked.
4poblano peppers, sliced lenghtwise and seeded
8thin sliced bacon
·salt and pepper, just a pinch or to your liking
How to Make SPICY STUFFED POBLANO PEPPERS
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- in a large bowl cobine the cheeses, rice and cooked sausage. Mix well.
- Stuff each pepper half with mixture and wrap with a slice of bacon.
- Place peppers on a large baking sheet. Bake 25 min. then place under broiler for about 5 min. or until bacon is crisp.