Spicy Short Ribs Stew
You can substitute Thai dried chili with pepper red crushed.
I tried cooking with regular pot and dutch oven, but the result was by using dutch oven is better.
2 lbflanken style ribs (korean style)
4thai dried red chili
3 Tbsppeanut oil
2 tspground coriander
2 Tbspsoy sauce
½ csweet soy sauce
1 Tbsptomato paste
How to Make Spicy Short Ribs Stew
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, coriander and tomato paste.
- In food processor, pure shallot, garlic, dried chili and tomatoes until smooth.
- Heat the oil in medium heat in cooking pot. Add the spices pure, cook and stir in about 5-8 minutes until fragrant.
- Add short ribs and sauce mixture. Cook and stir until ribs and sauce mix together.
- Let the meat to cook and the sauce to bubble, reduce the heat to low, covered. Stir and turn occasionally. Cook until meat is tender and the sauce become thick (it's about 1-1½ hours)