Spicy Sausage Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgegg noodles cooked
2 can(s)garlic mushroom soup
2 can(s)whole kernel corn, undrained
1 1/2 can(s)water( use the soup can to measure)
1/8 cblack pepper
1/2 mediumonion coarsely chopped
1 pkgring sausage sliced
16 ozsour cream
How to Make Spicy Sausage Casserole
- Cook egg noodles per package directions.
- Stir fry sausage and onion until onion tender.
- Add soup, undrained corn, water and pepper. Simmer until heated through.
- Place noodles and sausage/sauce mixture in large greased casserole dish.
- Stir in sour cream. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until heated through.