Spicy Grilled Lamb Patties
My own children and friends and siblings enjoy MY versions of well-loved dishes. I hope you will, too!
- 1 LB
- ground lamb
- 6 oz
- crumbled feta cheese
- 2 clove
- garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1/4 cup
- minced red onion.
- 1 small sprig(s)
- fresh rosemary, minced fine
- crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil to brush on prepared patties before grilling.
How to Make Spicy Grilled Lamb Patties
- 1Have lamb at room temperature to assure even cooking. Preheat charcoal or gas grill or use a grill pan indoors on your stovetop.
- 2Combine all ingredients and blend well. Form into 4 patties of medium thickness so they stay juicy. Brush lightly with olive oil on all sides to prevent sticking.
- 3Grill over hot coals until a meat thermometer registers medium rare to medium doneness for lamb. Overcooking is NOT recommended for lamb.
- 4I like to serve these with grilled flatbread and a salad of Lettuce, chopped tomatoes, oil-cured Moroccan olives, a bit of crumbled feta and a sprinkling of toasted pine nuts. I dress the salad very simply using a few TBSPS. good olive oil, fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper and a bit of Oregano. You may even enjoy combining the patties and salad and making a sandwich with the flatbread. However you choose to eat it, I believe you will enjoy it!