- center cut slice (about 1 pound) fully cooked ham, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3 Tbsp
- orange marmalade
- 2 tsp
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh dill weed
- orange slices
How to Make Spiced Ham With Peanut Butter Glaze
- 1heat broiler. slash edges of ham slice, place onto broiler pan.
- 2broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes. turn ham slice, broil a additional 4-5 minutes.
- 3combine marmalade, peanut butter and water in small bowl. spread over ham slice. broil 1/2-1 minute until lightly browned.
- 4garnish with fresh dill and orange slices, if desired.