Spaghetti Squash with Cheese
- 1 large
- spaghetti squash - about 3 lbs.
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan grated topping ( like kraft in shaker bottle - dry)
- 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning blend ( use salt free for better health)
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Spaghetti Squash with Cheese
- 1Poke holes in squash with a knife so steam can escape. Microwave on high for 5 minutes; flip over, microwave another 5 minutes or until soft. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Cut into halves and discard seeds. Scrape inside of squash to make "spaghetti" strings. Set one of the shell halves aside. Toss strings with the rest of the ingredients. Place the mixture into saved shell half.
- 3Heat in microwave on high for 2 minutes to warm through. Serve.