How to Make Spaghetti Casserole
- 1brown meat, you can use any kind of round meat. I have used beef, sausage, turkey and venison. All work well. Drain grease and put into bottom of casserole dish. You can add the spices to either the meat mixture or the sauteed vegetables.
- 2saute mushrooms and onions in the same pan that you browned the meat into. Layer over meat in casserole dish
- 3spread cream soup over meat and sauteed vegetables
- 4spread spaghetti over cream soup
- 5top with cheese. Bake in 350 oven for approximately 2 hours. You really can't go wrong with this as everything is already cooked.
- 6variation. you can just layer in skillet and cook on stove top. No need to stir as you want the layered effect when you serve.
- 7family tradition has you serving this over mashed or boiled potatoes. Also have served over toasted bread before also. The idea of the recipe is to feed a lot of people for not much money.