★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pizza crust (prepackaged,frozen or fresh)
- 1 jar(s)
- roasted garlic alfreddo sauce or spagetti sauce
- 2-4 c
- precooked spagetti (depends on size of pizza crust
- 3-5 c
- shredded cheese (your choice)
- pepperoni,cooked sausage, green peppers,anything you wish to top it with
How to Make Spagetti Pizza
- 1Roll out crust or put crust onto a pan. Spread the sauce of choice on crust.
- 2Spread out the precooked spagetti onto the crust evenly. Top with cheese.
- 3Place any other toppings onto the pizza you wish. Then place into a 375 degree oven and bske until crust is done and cheese is melted.
- 4Remove from oven nd let set 2-3 min before cutting. Serve immediately. Leftovers cn be refirgersted and reheated in a microwave.