Southwestern Mac & Cheese
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- 14 oz. kraft macaroni & cheese
- jalapeno peppers, small or large depending on your taste. chopped.
- avocado, sliced
- 4 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz del monte diced tomatoes with zesty mild green chiles
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Southwestern Mac & Cheese
- 1Cook Kraft Macaroni & Cheese as directed on box in medium sized saucepan.
While the macaroni and cheese cooks, brown the ground beef in a large skillet, breaking up with fork and cooking until no pink shows.
To ground beef in skillet add chopped jalapeno and saute for about 1 minute. Add can of Del Monte diced Tomatoes with zesty green chiles to meat mixture. Cook until heated.
- 2When macaroni and cheese has been made add it to the meat and tomato mixture in large skillet and stir to combine.
- 3Spoon mixture onto 4 plates. Top each plate with 1 tbsp. sour cream, then with avocado slices.
Serve with green salad.