Something new for Breackfust
- 3/4 c
- of milk in small mixing bowl. i use evaporated milk.
- 1 large
- egg slightly betten.
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour. mix well try to keep from having lumps from the flour
How to Make Something new for Breackfust
- 1Using a nonstick skillet and a paper towel that is wet with oil put a slight film of oil on the bottom of your skillet. Using about 1 to 2 ounces of batter swirl the skillet to create a 6 or 7 inch circle as near as you can. It does not have to be perfect. Cooking over medium heat until golden brown turn the crêpe over and let it Brown on the other side a little bit.this amount of batter should give you approximately 10 crepes.
- 2The filling:
one half of 8 once box of Softened cream cheese
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3lay one of the crapes you set aside on a work surface. With a teaspoon add a half inch to three-quarter inch roll of filing across the center of the crepe. Fold the crêpe in half and then roll it up beginning with the round roll of filling you placed on it.
- 4take one can of cherry pie filling, using a teaspoon, place a roll of cherries down the side of each crepe. You can add a tablespoon of sour cream on the side if you like. By this time your crêpe has cooled. You can reheat it in your microwave.
leftovers can be eaten cold or reheated. serving size two crepes per person.
- 5I'm sure you will enjoy these with any pie filling of your preference. please leave a comment.