Smoky Egg Salad
I used large brown eggs which I hardboiled in water with a little salt for about 20 minutes.
- 8 large
- hard boiled eggs
- 8 oz
- jar real mayonnaise
- medium shallots, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- jack daniels' hickory smoke mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp
- smoked paprika
- smoked sea salt (to taste)
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- chopped cooked bacon, optional
How to Make Smoky Egg Salad
- 1Shell and chop the hardboiled eggs, then chop the shallots.
- 2Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. Cover and chill overnight. Spices should be adjusted to suit taste.
- 3OPTIONAL: Top with crumbled bacon before serving.