- 1 lb
- medium shrimp (cleaned and shelled)
- 1 stick
- cloves garlic - minced
- 1 can(s)
- beer (cook gets to drink the rest!)
- 2 pkg
- goya seasoning con azafron (for fish and seafood)
- 1/4 c
- fresh parsley
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- hot sauce - to taste (tabasco)
How to Make Shrimp Mozembique
- 1Melt butter and saute garlic for two minutes. Add Goya, beer and parsley. Turn up heat to boil, then turn to low and cook approximately 5-6 minutes. Add shrimp and continue to cook until shrimp is pink. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Serve over rice with Portuguese rolls to soak up the juice.