- 1 1/2 lb
- large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt seasoning
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 c
- finely chopped onion
- scallions sliced thin, both green and white
- cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c
- tomato sauce
- 1 c
- clam broth
- 1 can(s)
- coconut milk
SERVE WITH HOT WHITE RICE, ALTHOUGH I LIKE IT WITH PASTA TOO.
How to Make Shrimp in Coconut Sauce
- 1Season shrimp, set aside
- 2In skillet, heat oil on medium. Stir in onion, scallion and garlic and cook, stirring 10 minutes until onion is translucent.
- 3Stir in tomato sauce and cook 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in clam broth and coconut milk, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Add shrimp and cook, turn once until shrimp cook through, about 5 minutes. Serve over rice.