- 1 box
- uncle ben's long grain and wild rice quick cook.
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch
- (bag) frozen pre cooked shrimp tail off and deveined
How to Make Shrimp hot dish
- 1Prepare wild rice according to the package directions.
When that is done mix the wild rice with one can cream of mushroom soup and pour into a standard casserole dish.
- 2Make sure the shrimp are thawed and drained well of any liquid and mix in with rice and soup . Then mix in the cheese.
- 3Place casserole in a 350 degree pre heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. And serve. We like ours over tasted and buttered english muffins. This is soooooo good!!