Seafood in Basil Sauce
How to Make Seafood in Basil Sauce
- 1If seafood isn't fresh and is frozen run under cool water to thaw. Drain and pat dry on paper towel.
- 2in blender combine basil, garlic, olive oil and 1 T. melted butter. process until smooth.
- 3Heat 2 T. bitter in a heavy frying pan over high heat until butter bubbles.
- 4Add seafood. Turn quickly in the butter to coat all over. Reduce heat to medium Saute stirring until seafood is heated through and cooked.
- 5Add Sherry and simmer 30 seconds. Add sauce from blender. Stir with spatula until sauce coats seafood evenly.
- 6Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve immediately over hot cooked pasta or noodles.