Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- smoked sausage ( i use turkey for a healthier dish)
- potatoes, medium
- onions, yellow, medium
- green, red, and/or yellow peppers
- 1 pkg
- dried onion soup mix
- 2 c
- pepper (soup mix is usually salty enough)
How to Make Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes
- 1Slice sausage about 1/2 inch thick. Brown slightly in oil. I use a large pan because of the juice.
- 2While sausage is cooking, clean and slice pepper(s) and onion(s). Remove sausage from pan; set aside. Saute peppers and onions.
- 3While vegetables are cooking, clean and cube potatoes. Add the onion soup mix to the water to help dissolve. Add soup and water mix and potatoes to pan. Bring to a boil; return sausage to pan, reduce heat and cover. Simmer until potatoes are fork-soft.
- 4Serve with crusty bread.