Smoked Sausage Au Gratin Casserole
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 lbsmoked sausage or kielbasa
1 1/2 conion, chopped
1 boxau gratin potatoes
3 chot water
1/4 tspblack pepper
4 ccarrots, chopped
20 oz bag(s)chopped broccoli
3 csharp cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Smoked Sausage Au Gratin Casserole
- Cook sausage and onion in oil until onion is tender. In the meantime, run frozen broccoli under running hot water to thaw.
- Add potatoes, water and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in carrots and continue to simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add thawed broccoli and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Finally, add cheddar, stirring just until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately