Sausage and Sauerkraut Dinner
- 2 lb
- sauerkraut, drained
- medium potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
- 1 1/2 lb
- italian or polish sausage, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced thin
- 3 Tbsp
- caraway seed
How to Make Sausage and Sauerkraut Dinner
- 1Mix well sauerkraut, onion and caraway seed; set aside.
- 2In greased 3 qt casserole layer potatoes, half sauerkraut mixture, the sausage, then remaining sauerkraut mixture. Add wine.
- 3Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until sausage cooked. For slow cooker prepare as above. Cover and cook at low setting 6-8 hours.