Sausage and Potato Bake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb.
- sausage (your choice)
- large diced red potatoes (unpeeled)
- green pepper (sliced in strips)
- red pepper (sliced into strips)
- small onion (sliced)
- 14.5oz. can delmonte petite cut tomatoes with jalapenos
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Sausage and Potato Bake
- 1Cut sausage into 1 inch pieces. Lightly spray 9x12 baking dish, add sausage, layer potatoes, peppers and onions on top. Pour tomatoes over all and cover. Bake 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. I usually wait to season with salt & pepper last because sometimes sausage can be a little salty.