Sandwich For A Crowd
- unsliced loaves (1 pound each) italian bread
- 1 8 oz. pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 c
- sliced green onions
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb
- thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 1 lb
- thinly sliced roast beef
- thin slices dill pickle
How to Make Sandwich For A Crowd
- 1Cut the bread in half length-wise. Hollow out top and bottom of loaves, leaving a 1/2 in. shell. (Removed bread can be used for something else. As I making this my kiddos are eating the bread bits to tide them over until the sandwich is ready to eat!)
- 2Combine cheeses, onions, mayonnaise and worcestershire sauce; spread over cut sides of bread.
- 3Layer ham and roast beef on bottom and top halves; place pickles on bottom halves. Gently press together.
- 4Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1 1/2 in. slices.