Rosemary and Garlic Lamb Chops
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Rosemary and Garlic Lamb Chops
- Combine first 5 ingredients in processor; blend until garlic is finely chopped.
- Coat chops with garlic mixture.
- Arrange chops in single layer on baking sheet. (Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover; chill.)
- Preheat broiler.
- Watching closely, broil lamb 4 to 5 inches from heat source until cooked to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer 3 chops to each plate and serve.