Roast Leg Of Lamb1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Roast Leg Of Lamb
- 1Trim lamb of fat.
- 2Cut slits about 1/2 inch deep all over lamb and insert slivers of garlic.
- 3Rub all over with olive oil.
- 4Combine salt, pepper, and herbs and rub herb mixture all over lamb.
- 5Allow to sit at room temperature 20 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 7Roast lamb for 15 minutes at 450 degrees, then turn oven down to 350.
- 8Continue to roast until desired degree of doneness is reached, about an hour for medium rare.
- 9Baste with pan juices once or twice.
- 10Remove from pan and allow to rest at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before carving.
- 11Potatoes, carrots and onions may be roasted in pan with lamb.
- 12Baste occasionally.