- filling to stuff the duck use your favorite or you can use mine.
- 5 slice
- texas garlic toast
- 2 stick
- 1/2 medium
- 1 small
- jar sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp
- poultry seasoning
THE FILLING I USED
How to Make Roast Duck
- 1Clean your duck inside and out and remove any excess fat!
- 2To make the filling: cut veggies and put in saucepan with the butter, cover with a little water and bring to a boil, lower heat and continue to cook until tender. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 3While the veggies are chilling. Beat your eggs in a large bowl, tear the garlic toast, and allow to sit for a few moments so that the toast can absurb the egg a little, add the veggies and seasonings and toss.
- 4Stuff the bird and secure the opening. Place in a roaster pan on a rack in a preheated oven and roast for 375° at 15 to 20 minutes per pound, baste every 15 minutes and roast until skin is golden and meat therm reads 165°.