ROAST BEEF POT PIE
1pillsbury pastry pie crust
2 small5 inch pie tins
1 pkgmccormick beef gravy
1/4 croast beef (left over, cut up in small pieces
1/4 cfrozen corn
1/4 cfrozen peas
1/4 cfrozen carrots
1/4 cpotatoes, steamed and cubed
How to Make ROAST BEEF POT PIE
- Set out pastry crust and let come to room temperature.
- Meanwhile fix gravy, following directions on package.
- Unroll pastry dough and roll with rolling pin. Turn small pie tins upside down and cut around. Should be 4, when finished.
- Put bottom crust in pie tin. Divide veggies and gravy between the two mini pies.
- Bake in 350º oven for 15 - 20 minutes until crust is golden.