★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- sweet italian bulk sausage
- 1/2 lb
- package tyson chicken fahita breast strips thawed and cut into small pieces
- 1 box
- chicken flavored rice a roni
- 1 can(s)
- 18.8 oz. can campbell's homestyle potatoe broccoli cheese soup
- 1 small
- onion chopped
- 1/2 c
- chopped red or green pepper
- 1/2 c
- fresh peas
- 1 c
- grated mozzerella or cheddar cheese
How to Make Rice, Sausage & Fahita Chicken Cassarole
- 1Cook rice-a roni according to package directions. Meanwhile brown sausage in separate pan until almost done. Add chicken and cook until heated through and sausage is no longer pink.
- 2Add chopped onion, peppers and peas and heat through about 2 minutes. Add Potato Broccoli Soup and heat through.
- 3Transfer rice to oven safe casserole dish. Mix in sausage and chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.