Reuben Crescent Bake
- tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb
- sliced swiss cheese, divided
- 1 1/4 lb
- sliced deli corned beef or leftover corned beef
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- egg white, lightly beaten
- 3 tsp
- caraway seeds
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp
- chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp
How to Make Reuben Crescent Bake
- 1For dressing:
In a small bowl, combine the five ingredients. Set aside.
- 2Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Layer with half of the cheese and all of the corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and dressing; spread over beef. Top with remaining cheese.
- 4On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- 5Bake for 12-16 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.