How to Make Ranch Beans
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Brown the ground beef with the dry onion soup mix. Drain well.
- 3Mix all of the ingredients together in a 2 1/2 quart casserole or baking dish.
- 4Bake for one hour, stirring occasionally.
- 5After browning the ground beef and onion soup mix and draining, this can be put into a crock pot to continue the cooking process. It should be done in 4 hours or less if using a high setting for the crock pot.
- 6This recipe can be altered easily to fit personal tastes, with seasonings added or with the type of beans used.