★★★★★ 1 vote5
- cabbage head
- 2 (14 oz) pkg
- fully cooked smoked brats
- 1 -.74 oz. pkg
- powdered spiced apple cider
- 3/4 c
- butter or margarine
- salt and/or pepper, to taste
How to Make Quick 'n Easy Cabbage Supper
- 1Melt 1/2 c butter in large pan with lid. (I used my round roaster)
- 2Chop cabbage and add to butter in pan.
- 3Slice brats lengthwise and then crosswise for small pieces. Add to cabbage. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Cover.
- 4Let cook on medium till juices start to flow.
- 5Sprinkle package of Spiced Apple Cider on top of cabbage and mix.
- 6Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, approximately 25 - 30 minutes until cabbage is cooked and brats are heated through.