Quick 'n Easy Cabbage Supper
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 (14 oz) pkgfully cooked smoked brats
1 -.74 oz. pkgpowdered spiced apple cider
3/4 cbutter or margarine
·salt and/or pepper, to taste
How to Make Quick 'n Easy Cabbage Supper
- Melt 1/2 c butter in large pan with lid. (I used my round roaster)
- Chop cabbage and add to butter in pan.
- Slice brats lengthwise and then crosswise for small pieces. Add to cabbage. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Cover.
- Let cook on medium till juices start to flow.
- Sprinkle package of Spiced Apple Cider on top of cabbage and mix.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, approximately 25 - 30 minutes until cabbage is cooked and brats are heated through.