Quick Cajun Baked Potato
- baking potatoes
- 1 stick
- 3 Tbsp
- olive or grape seed oil
- 1/2 c
- chopped green onions
- 1 lb
- frozen crawfish tails ( can use shrimp ) thawed
- 1 tsp
- cajun seasoning ( or more to taste )
- chopped parsley for garnish ( optional )
How to Make Quick Cajun Baked Potato
- 1About 10-15 minutes before the potatoes are done..... In a medium to large size skillet melt the stick of butter and oil. Add the onions and sauté' a minute or so.
- 2Add the package of crawfish tails and sprinkle with seasoning. Heat on med. heat. These only take about 4-5 min. to cook. Stirring to coat the seafood. Don't overcook....
- 3After the mixture is good and hot.... Cooked to a low boil for a few min. Use this mixture to top the potatoes.... Garnish if desired and Enjoy !!!! Cest si bon !!!!