1unbaked pie shell
1 cheavy whipping cream
1 tspworchester sauce
1 Tbspsour cream
·salt and pepper
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 cswiss cheese, shredded
4-5 slicebacon, cooked
How to Make Quiche
- Cook bacon, drain on paper towel. Crumble bacon onto bottom of pie shell.
- Put whatever meat/vegetable filling (cooked chicken, shrimp, crab, stewed onions or raw vegetables) over bacon in pie shell.
- Mix eggs, heavy whipping cream, Worchester sauce, sour cream and salt and pepper together.
- Pour liquid mixture over meat/vegetable filling in pie shell.
- Top with 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 1 cup shredded swiss cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for one hour.
- This recipe is best cooked the night before you plan to serve it. Just cool after cooking and refrigerate it until the next day. Reheat in 350 degree oven until heated through.