★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbdiced potatoes
2 tsponion powder
2 tspminced garlic
2 csour cream
2 1/2 ccream of mushroom soup
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
2/3 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 lbsmoked sausage or kielbasa
How to Make Potato Potluck Dish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bring large pan of salted water to a boil. Place potatoes in pan & cook until tender but firm, about 15-20 minutes. Drain & cool.
- Slice sausage into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes with all ingredients except mozzarella cheese. Pour mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until brown & bubbly and potatoes are tender.