- 2 medium
- potatoes-shredded on mandolin or food grated on larger holes
- 1 c
- swiss chard-cooked in olive oil and garlic-chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp
- italian cheese grated--as much as you like
- s&p to taste
How to Make Potato Pancakes w/ Swiss Chard
- 1Swiss Chard--I cut about 3- cloves of garlic and add to olive oil and let get just a bit brown, I add my washed and cut up chard, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, turning until it's all wilted.
- 2place all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- 3in a saucepan add some butter and some oil so not to burn the butter, using a tablespoon, spoon small pancakes into butter and fry until golden. Drain on paper towels