- 4 large
- portabella mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1 large
- ripe tomato, sliced
- 12 large
- basil leaves, fresh. chop 4 roughly, leave 8 whole
- 4 slice
- mozzarella cheese ( you can also use shredded)
- salt to taste
How to Make Portabella "Pizza"
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place each portabella, gill side up, in the baking dish. Place 2 basil leaves on each. Top with a tomato slice. Lightly salt. Bake for 20 minutes. Top with cheese and chopped basil leaves, divided between the four mushrooms. Bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 2You can use less basil, but I love it so I use alot!