★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
2 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
1 jar(s)favorite spaghetti sauce
How to Make Polish Spaghetti Sauce
- Brown hamburger in pan with 1/2 tablespoon garlic, 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning and salt.
- Drain hamburger of grease. Put in sauce pan.
- Add favorite sauce to hamburger add rest of garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook on medium heat till boils (not roaring),stirring constantly.
- Cut Kielbasa into small 2 bite size pieces, add to sauce. Continue to boil for 5 minutes than turn to simmer. Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Spoon or ladle over favorite noodle and serve with garlic bread.