★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 pinch
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 jar(s)
- favorite spaghetti sauce
How to Make Polish Spaghetti Sauce
- 1Brown hamburger in pan with 1/2 tablespoon garlic, 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning and salt.
- 2Drain hamburger of grease. Put in sauce pan.
- 3Add favorite sauce to hamburger add rest of garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook on medium heat till boils (not roaring),stirring constantly.
- 4Cut Kielbasa into small 2 bite size pieces, add to sauce. Continue to boil for 5 minutes than turn to simmer. Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5Spoon or ladle over favorite noodle and serve with garlic bread.