- 4 large
- baking potatoes, peeled
- Small bag(s)
- hormel pepperoni slices
- 6 - 8 oz
- grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper
- 1 can(s)
- your favorite spagetti marinara
How to Make Pizza Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking pan with Pam cooking spray.
- 2On each potato, using a sharp knife, make slices across the potato 1/4 inch apart, making sure to cut down about 3/4 of the way and keep the potato connected at the bottom.
- 3You can place the potatoes in the baking pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently open each slice of potato and place 1 or 2 thin pepperoni slices in the openings. Generously sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese on top.
- 4Cover the baking pan with foil and place in the preheated oven. Bake for about 90 minutes to 2 hours according to how soft you want them. I baked them for 2 hours and they were just the way we like them. When you plate them up, drizzle the top generously with your favorite Spagetti marinara. You can either warm the marinara or just serve it cold. Either way is good. Serve with a favorite salad and it is delicious.