★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbground beef
2 pkgkraft macaroni and cheese
2 can(s)tomato soup
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Pizza Casserole
- Brown the ground beef and season with garlic powder and sweet basil to taste. Add a little salt and pepper as desired.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese per the directions on the box.
- Stir in tomato soup to the meat mixture and mix well. Add prepared macaroni and cheese to meat mixture and stir well.
- Place in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish. Bury the top with shredded cheese.
- Place casserole in a 375 degree oven for about fifteen minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.