★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 2 pkg
- kraft macaroni and cheese
- 2 can(s)
- tomato soup
- garlic powder
- sweet basil
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Pizza Casserole
- 1Brown the ground beef and season with garlic powder and sweet basil to taste. Add a little salt and pepper as desired.
- 2Prepare macaroni and cheese per the directions on the box.
- 3Stir in tomato soup to the meat mixture and mix well. Add prepared macaroni and cheese to meat mixture and stir well.
- 4Place in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish. Bury the top with shredded cheese.
- 5Place casserole in a 375 degree oven for about fifteen minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.