Pinzgauer Kaspressknoedel (Cheese dumplings)
I post this as German recie because JAP does not have Austrian recipes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5stale dinner rolls
250 gaustrian beer cheese or remoudou
30 gparsley, chopped
2 Tbspclarified butter / ghee
·salt, pepper to taste
How to Make Pinzgauer Kaspressknoedel (Cheese dumplings)
- Cube rolls and cheese.
- Chop the onion and fry in 50 g butter until brown and crispy.
- Mix well with cubed rolls, cheese, chopped parsley, milk, eggs, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat clarified butter or ghee in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Form flat dumplings the size of an English muffin and fry until golden.
- Serve hot with green salad.